Urgent Health UK are holding a Medicines Management workshop on
Thurs 21st Sept 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 (09.30 Registration & Coffee) at TBC.
This workshop is suitable for Medical Directors, Clinical Governance Leads, Operations Leads, Pharmaceutical Leads and those managing medicines.
- To share good practice
- To identify common problems and seek solutions
- To improve the provision of medicines in out of hours
- To enable benchmarking for a CQC visit
- NICE Guidelines
- Controlled drugs and licenses
- Antimicrobial Resistance/ antibiotic guardianship
- Medicines supply/wholesale dealing?
- 'Big data' - how we can better use date to improve prescribing
- how could pharmacists better support OOH provision
- Prescription security
- Having a set of standard policies/procedures that could be worked up and shared for local amendment
- Use of promissory bits and charging patients for treatment issues.
- Patient Group Directions