Healthcare Delivery Supported By TEC Solutions (Technology Enabled Care) workshop
- Where: CHoC Solutions, Hilltop Heights, London Road, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 2NS https://www.chocsolutions.co.uk/
- When: Tues 15th May 2018
- Time: 9.30 registration for a 10am start. Finish 4pm
- Cost: £150 + vat for members, Non Members: £375 + VAT. Cancellation fee £50 + vat unless a replacement is found
To understand the possible uses of applying technology enabled care within healthcare. Speakers will give examples of where technology enabled care has given demonstrable value to patients, staff and the healthcare economy in general. Suppliers will also be providing live demonstrations of some of the products and others you will learn about.
The day will be aimed at Medical Directors, IT Leads, Telehealth Leads and Chief Executives from Urgent Health UK and healthcare partners.
Confirmed speakers so far are:-
- Professor George Crooks, CEO Digital Health Institute and former Medical Director NHS 24 and Chief Executive of the Scottish Centre for Telehealth and Telecare.
- Chris Ryan, Video Consulting Programs Direct Attend Anywhere and Health Direct Australia
Breakout Sessions Opportunity:
There is an opportunity for member organisations to propose breakout sessions within the afternoon. Please contact Richie McGregor, IM&T Manager, Cumbria Health On Call. Email: email@example.com