ANNUAL CONFERENCE 12-13 October 2017 - ‘Getting to Grips with Integration and Working Together’
The St John’s Hotel, Warwick Rd, Solihull, Birmingham, B91 1AT www.stjohnssolihull.co.uk
This year’s conference recognises the proximity of un-paralleled changes to the ways we work. It will focus on those changes and how working together will enable us to be smarter, better, more focussed and effective.
- Dr Helen Thomas, National Medical Advisor for Integrated Urgent Care, NHS England on the Future shape of the Urgent Care Sector
- Samit Shah and Chris Fleming, 111/IUC Clinical leads for NHS Digital on IUC/App pilots and the future
- Ruth Rankine, Deputy Chief Inspector of General Practice, CQC, on Moving towards self assessment
- Future shape of Urgent Care Sector and the wider NHS
- Paramedics/ANPs in Urgent Care
- IUCs and CAS Development
- Measuring Social Value/Productivity
- Workshops: Commercial & Systems providers, Networking Opportunity
- Sponsors: include lead sponsors Advanced Health & Care, Kent Pharmaceuticals, Lockton, Sesui
Delegate rate of £410 (inc taxes) for members and £596 (inc taxes) for non members; this includes a 2 day conference, overnight accommodation and 3 course dinner on 12th October
Cancelled bookings incur a fee of 60% of charge unless a replacement is found up until 18th September. Thereafter there will be a 100% charge.
There are limited spaces, please book early to avoid disappointment on the following link: https://www.eventsforce.net/venueselect/78/register