- When: Wednesday 25th September 2019
- Where: Badger House, 121 Glover Street, Birmingham B9 4EY
- Time: 1000 – 1530 (0930 Registration & Coffee)
- Cost: £180 + VAT. £50 + VAT cancellation fee applies unless a replacement can be found.
This workshop is suitable for CEOs, Finance/HR/Medical Directors & other senior staff
This workshop provides an opportunity to share best practice and learning between members on HMRC ruling around GP employment classification and IR35 legislation, which from April 2020 will dictate that the onus will be on organisations to collect tax; the employer will need to make a decision on employment status and the risk here is for an incorrect judgement call to be made.
The workshop will be chaired by Nigel Gazzard, UHUK NED.
- HMRC/IR35 Employment Classification legislation
- Sharing of Best Practice and Experiences
- Guidance on HMRC/IR35 ruling
- Outcomes to take forward nationally