- When: Thurs 23rd May 2019 NEW DATE!
- Time: 10:00 – 16:30 (9.30 Registration & Coffee)
- Where: LCW St Charles Hospital, Exmoor Street, London, W10 6DZ
- Cost: £150 + VAT for Members. You will be invoiced after the event
This workshop is run by Knights Agency on behalf of UHUK and is suitable for middle to senior management on the basis that every level of the management team contributes to organisational development. Board members are also welcome.
* This workshop will only go ahead with a minimum of 8 delegates, so please don’t book travel until it is confirmed.*
Learning Objectives: By the end of the session, delegates will be able to: -
- State the skills and behaviours of an effective change leader.
- Explain why organisational change is paramount for business survival.
- Understand organisational culture and how this develops over time – climate, norms and values.
- Be aware of the impact of change on your teams and the transition curve.
- Apply change assessment models to highlight internal and external pressures and influencers.
- Anticipate and overcome organisational and team barriers to change.
- Apply John Kotter’s 8 steps to change to ensure success.
- Be aware of the importance of engaging stakeholders, including stakeholder analysis.
- Understand the importance of succession management, training and wellbeing and managing this within a pressured work environment.
- 10:00 - Welcome, introductions, aims and objectives
- 10:15 - Skills and behaviours of effective change leaders, Why organizational change is essential, Organisational culture, The impact of change on your teams
- 11:35 - Refreshments break
- 11:50 - Change assessment models
- 12:30 - Lunch
- 13:15 - Barriers to change
- 14:40 - John Kotter’s 8 steps to change, Lessons learned, sharing experiences, Engaging stakeholders, Communication
- 15:00 - Refreshments break
- 15:20 - Resilience throughout change, Succession management, Training and coaching for change, Recap, action Plan & evaluation Forms
- 16:30 - Close