- When: Wed 22nd May 2019
- Time: 09:30-16:00 (09:00 coffee and registration)
- Where: LCW, Exmoor Street, St Charles Hospital, London, W10 6DZ
- Cost: £150 + VAT for members
This workshop is run by Knights Agency on behalf of UHUK and is suitable for CEOs, directors and senior managers, operations and quality managers, team leaders.
* This workshop will only go ahead with a minimum of 8 delegates, so please don’t book travel until it is confirmed.*
By the end of the session, delegates will be able to:
- Understand what root cause analysis is and how to apply it within investigations.
- Communicate on findings and recommendations to colleagues and senior management.
- Apply strategies to prevent incidents from reoccurring
- What is RCA and when is it applied
- Who should investigate
- The skills and behaviours required by individuals carrying out RCA
- Understanding and managing bias and objectivity
- The analysis of processes and procedures
- Gathering Data and evidence
- Cause and effect analysis
- Case study
- Managing resistance from team members
- Understanding ‘special causes’ and ‘common causes’
- Physical, human and organizational causes
- Incidents and accident investigation
- Hazard analysis
- Documenting and communicating findings
- Lessons learned and Duty of Candor
- Recommending and applying changes
- Reflection and action planning
Please note: This is standard training for the delegates participating and not intended as a ‘train the trainer’ session.